To Media Representatives,
The opening ceremony of the 15th World Wushu Championships will be held at the Shanghai Oriental Sports Center on October 19, 2019 and competition events are scheduled to be held at the Shanghai Minhang Stadium from October 20 to 23, 2019. Media representative registration for the Championships is now open.
I. Registration Deadline
September 12, 2019
II. Registration Process
1. Media representative applications should be submitted via media outlets/organizations. No individual applications will be accepted. Unless other arrangements have been made, the number of applicants shall be no more than 3 per outlet/organization.
2. The registration category of representative shall be consistent with the representative’s position or role in the media outlet/organization. To be eligible for registration, Chinese media representatives must have certification issued by the SAPPRFT, and foreign media representatives must have AIPS certification. For media representatives who have not yet obtained relevant certification, their outlet/organization should provide standard journalist/media credentials and relevant documentation of attendance or coverage of similar sports event(s) in the last two years.
3. Media accreditation for the World Wushu Championships include four types: Journalist, Reporter, Photographer, and Cameraman. Cameraman accreditation will only be given to media representatives from TV stations/organizations; TV stations/organizations may only register representatives who fit the above accreditation types and may not register any representatives engaged in TV signal production or distribution.
4. All organizations should carefully read the Guidelines for Media Representative Registration of the 15th World Wushu Championships and correctly complete relevant registration forms before submitting registration materials in a single file as required via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to avoid delays in the approval process.
5. The Organizing Committee will send a notice of media accreditation (with S/N) in Chinese and English to applicants’ email addresses 7 days prior to the competition.
III. Registration Contact Information
Tang Runyu: 13916100871，Email: email@example.com
Yuan Hong: 021-50493836，Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Room 918, Yongyao Road 300, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China
Official website: http://www.15thwwc.com
Communication and Information Department of Organizing Committee of the 15th World Wushu Championships
August 19, 2019